Quick Links

North Platte Public Schools

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

2020 Senior Tribute Video

This is a small "Thank You" to honor the Class of 2020.  We look forward to formally recognizing these students in July.   We thank the Class of 2020 for their unwavering strength and kindness, especially in the face of adversity never before seen in our lives.  We knew these seniors were an amazing group of students long before the events related to COVID-19.  However, a crisis magnifies leadership, and these students have shown us the future is incredibly bright.   

Although high school graduation emphasizes the final 4-years of a student's academic journey, we recognize that it is actually a 13+ year process.  At the early-childhood, elementary, middle school, and high school years, there were many caring adults that positively shaped the lives of these students.  Thank you for being caretakers of what means the most to a caring, thriving society: Children.  

Class Song: Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds

Class Flower: Orchid

Class Motto: "Look ma! I made it!"

We extend special thanks to the following people who helped create this tribute.

Mr. Skip Altig:  Board President
Dr. Ron Hanson: Superintendent of School
Mr. Phil Willey: Information Technology Teacher, NPHS.  Director, Editor...Along with a Starring Role.
Mr. Brandon Petersen: Information Technology Teacher, NPHS. Director, Editor
Mr. Jimmie Pack: Social Studies Teacher, NPHS
Mrs. Leah Purdy: Music Teacher, NPHS
Mrs. Sasha Welch:  Math Teacher, NPHS

It is recommended that you are connected to wi-fi before watching the video so that you do not use cellular data.

If you have any issues streaming the video, you can download it to your device by clicking this button in the top-right corner.  

image.png

Go Bulldogs!!
Scott Siegel, NPHS Principal