Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

North Platte Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


What immunizations are required to enter school?

You can contact the Nebraska Dept of Health and Human Services, Nebraska Immunization Program by calling (402) 471-6423 or via the web at Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. Also, feel free to contact the school and ask to speak to the school nurse.