Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

North Platte Public Schools


Ajax Loading Image


Who do I contact if my household information is incorrect?

If your household information is incorrect, contact your building secretary to let them know any changes. It is very important to keep this information current for better communication between the school and parents.